8th RUSSIAN RUBBER CONFERENCE (International)
Rubber 2018: Traditions and Innovation
Conference date: April 25 – 26, 2018
Location: Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow
- Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade Russia,
- Association of Producers of Rubber Technical Goods (Elastomers Association),
- NIIEMI LLC,
- Moscow Technological University (Institute of Fine Chemical Technologies).
Sponsor: Volgograd State Technical University
Assisted by: Expocentre AO
Media support: Kauchuk & Rezina Magazine
The 8th Russian Rubber Conference (International) “Rubber 2018: Traditions and Innovations” is the main supporting event of the 21st edition of the Tires and Rubber International Exhibition for Rubber Goods, Tires, Their Production, Raw Materials and Equipment.
The subjects of the conference include discussions of problems and tasks facing the elastomeric materials science and industry, the trends of production and marketing of tires, mechanical rubber goods, raw materials for rubber goods production in Russia and in the world, taking into account changing consumer demands, resource saving and environment.
Researchers, technologists, manufacturers, members of the business community, industry consumers, representatives of consulting and analytical centers, operation specialists, experts, ecologists and other interested persons are invited to take part in the conference.
The conference will be held as a plenary meeting and in two conference sections.
Subjects for discussion:
- Raw materials for rubber goods production (rubbers, fillers, oils, chemicals);
- Technology and equipment for manufacture of rubber and TPE products;
- Phisycochemistry of preparation and processing of elastomers, computer simulation;
- Effective application areas of smart elastomeric compositions and products;
- Elastomeric nanocomposites (preparation, structure, properties, application);
- Ecology of rubber manufacture, new in rubber recycling;
- Modern methods of management of rubber goods production;
- Domestic natural rubber: rethinking the Soviet experience.
- Plenary presentation – up to 30 minutes;
- Oral presentation in sections – up to 20 minutes;
- Discussion and debate – 5 minutes;
- Commercial presentation – 30 minutes.
Terms of participation:
- participation in the conference of representatives of industrial and commercial enterprises – RUB 15,700 (no VAT);
- participation in the conference of representatives of the Russian Academy of Sciences, colleges and universities – RUB 7,800 (no VAT);
- participation with a commercial presentation up to 30 minutes:
- for exhibiting companies – RUB 17,700 (no VAT);
- for non-exhibiting companies – RUB 26,700 (no VAT);
- full color one page advertisement in the book of conference articles – RUB 15,500 (no VAT).
- participation by correspondence (publication of report in the book of conference articles)– 2,500 (no VAT).
Participants without a presentation or scientific report should send an application to the executive secretary of the conference before April 20, 2018.
Participants with scientific reports or commercial presentations of their companies, innovative projects or technologies, as well as their products or services, should send an application to the executive secretary of the conference before March 24, 2018.
The Agenda Committee of the Conference has the right not to accept presentations which do not match the topic of the conference, or abstracts made in violation of the rules; the Agenda Committee has also the right to distribute the reports and presentations among the sections of the conference.
For reports and presentations to be published in the book of conference articles, the texts should be submitted in electronic form in Russian and in English before March 30, 2018.
The articles are accepted in .doc or .docx formats with the conference name, report name, presenter’s full name, scholarly degree and academic title.
The articles shall not be longer than 100 lines, typed with 1.5 interval in Times New Roman, font 12, left margin 25 mm, right margin 10 mm, top and bottom margins 15 mm each.
The participants should also indicate in full their contacts and company contacts.
The Contest for exponents
The Best Product of the International Specialized Exhibition Tires and Rubber
Organizers and Expert Council:
Central Exhibition Complex Expocentre
NIIEMI LLC and 'Kauchuk i Rezina' Magazine
Contest's Sections and Categories
The contest will be realized at the following sections and categories:
RUBBERS Section with categories:
- All-purpose rubber;
- Special-purpose rubber.
TIRES Section with categories:
- Best Product;
- Best Technology and Best Equipment.
MECHANICAL RUBBER GOODS Section with categories:
- Mechanical Rubber Goods of different purpose, Glues and Sealing Components;
- Equipment, Fixtures and Tools for Manufacturing of Mechanical Rubber Goods.
RAW MATERIALS FOR MANUFACTURING OF RUBBERS, TIRES AND MECHANICAL RUBBER GOODS Section with categories:
- Chemicals and additives for rubbers, tires and mechanical rubber goods, plasticizers and fillers;
- Synthetic fibers and artificial fibers and fabrics, metal cord for manufacturing of tires and mechanical rubber goods.