4th INTERNATIONAL Tires & RUBBER CONFERENCE
Tires & Rubber'2014: Traditions and Innovation
Сonference date: April 23 – 24, 2014
Location: Moscow, EXPOCENTRE FAIRGROUNDS
Initiators: NIIEMI Ltd; Lomonosov MITHT
With Assistence: EXPOCENTRE FAIRGROUNDS
General Sponsor: Orgkhim Biochemical Holding (managed by Orgkhim Trade House ZAO)
Media support: «Kauchuk i Rezina» magazine
The main event of the exhibition business program is the 4th International Conference "Tires & Rubber'2014: Traditions and Innovation".
The subject of the conference consists of the discussing problems and tasks, which are being faced by the elastomeric materials science and industry, the trends taking place in the production and marketing of tires, mechanical rubber goods, raw materials for rubber goods production in Russia and in the world, with account being taken of the changing consumer demand, as well as of the resource saving and ecological considerations.
Invited to take part are researchers and technologists, industrialists, members of the business community, industry consumers, representatives of the consulting and analytical centers, operation specialists, experts, ecologists, and other interested persons.
The conference will be held as the Plenary Meeting and in two conference sections.
Subjects for discussion:
- Physics and chemistry of rubbers.
- Tires retreading.
- Raw materials for manufacturing of rubbers.
- Reinforcement of elastomers, and elastic nanocomposites.
- Thermoplastic elastomers and thermoplastic rubbers.
- Articles manufactured from elastomeric materials (formulation, designs, technologies, testing).
- Advanced technologies and equipment for the production of elastomeric materials and articles.
- Recycling of tires and mechanical rubber goods.
- Ecological aspects in the production of elastomeric materials and manufactured items.
- The current condition and development prospects for the market of rubbers, mechanical rubber goods, and tires.
- Plenary presentation – up to 30 minutes.
- Paper presentation in sections – up to 20 minutes.
- Discussion and debate – 5 minutes.
- Commercial presentation – 30 minutes.
Terms of participation:
- participation in the work of the conference by representatives of industrial and commercial enterprises – RUB 9,300 (no VAT);
- participation in the work of the conference by representatives of the Russian Academy of Sciences and of colleges and universities – RUB 4,300 (no VAT);
- participation with a commercial presentation of up to 30 minutes:
- for exhibiting companies – RUB 12,900 (no VAT);
- for non-exhibiting companies – RUB 20,900 (no VAT);
- full color one page advertisement in the book of abstracts – RUB 9,900 (no VAT).
Participants without a presentation send an Application to the executive secretary of the conference before April 18, 2014..
Participants with a commercial presentation of their company, innovative projects or technologies, as well as their products or services, send an Application to the executive secretary of the conference in time before March 25, 2014.
The Agenda Committee of the Conference has the right not to accept presentations which do not match the topic of the Conference, or abstracts made in violation of the rules; the Agenda Committee has also the right to distribute the reports and presentations among the sections of the Conference.
For reports and presentations to be published in the book of Conference′Articals, the text should be presented in electronic form in Russian and in English before March 21, 2014.
The articals are accepted in the Word (.doc) format with the Conference name, the report name, presenter's complete family, given and middle names, scholarly degree and academic title.
The articals shall not be longer than 100 lines, typed with 1,5 interval in Times New Roman, font 12, left margin 25 mm, right margin 10 mm, top and bottom margins 15 mm each.
The participants should also indicate in full their organization/business and complete contact information of the organization/business and the participant(s).
Contact information:Conference Executive Secretary – Tatyana Konikova
Tel.: +7 (499) 256 21 66; + 7 (916) 035 64 54;