Feedback from participants in Tires & Rubber 2022
Georgy Tyukavin, Director of Arcon:
- Tires & Rubber meets high international standards and is our core competence. We are delighted to be fulfilling our mission of providing top processing technologies in Russia in this challenging period. Over the years, we have built our reputation through the exhibition. People who meet us see that the situation in our company is stable. Year after year, we are present at the exhibition and continue to work despite any difficulties.
Anton Akimov, Deputy Chairman of the Foreign Trade Council of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Director for Government Relations of Cordiant AO:
- The exhibition is an important event in terms of production and sales of rubber products. Undoubtedly, platforms of this kind are relevant for producers and consumers of raw materials. We had an event where we identified points of contact between Russian consumers of raw materials and import suppliers.
Boris Blank, Director General of Fluoroelastomers OOO:
- This exhibition has always been a focal point for professionals in rubber technology and the rubber industry. It remains so this year as well. Lots of people come to learn new things, talk about old projects, and identify interests for the future. Visitors take part in the supporting programme. Many come for professional networking, and we help them solve all the issues that relate to the rubber industry.
Lubarto Sartoyo, Advisor, Head of the Exporters and Importers Association Committee and Co-founder of MYRIAD Group:
- Exhibitions allow you to see the person - your opponent, your potential customer, your partner. It certainly increases trust, even if there are complications. But difficulties can be solved. The main thing is to work, to build relationships. That is why exhibitions are very useful, and we come to this venue every year.
Evgeny Rukhmanov, Director of ISTRA AO:
- Our company supplies chemicals to tire manufacturers. The exhibition is dynamic. You could say it is a meeting of old friends. I like the fact that there are more visitors from Iran, the UAE. It means that we are building new logistics chains.